Dec 24, 2012

#1-Observation (I NEED ANSWERS)

 

How do people deal with love AGAIN, 
when they've experienced the pain of being left/dumped?
No, I'm not judging or criticizing or whatever you may call it, 
I'm just OVERLY INTERESTED to know about it.

After breakup, crying and screaming your heart out,
“I lost feelings. I don’t know when or why it happened.”
Weeks after that, you got new partners. SO FAST. I dont understand 'that' part too.

I need answers, anyone?

Whoever has been experienced the pain of being left/dumped,
I swear youre so strong, you impress me with your strength, you moved on,

Can you lend me bits of the strength of yours?
To help me cope with assignments, pressure, 
whenever I feel down with somebody,
to make me feel strong when I miss my parents, my family and my home,
whenever I feel down when I realise theres such a gap between me and Allah.
Whenever I feel sad/lonely and fight the urge to cry in front of many people.

Please, can I borrow your strength?

Tak apa lagi ditinggalkan manusia,
apa ya rasa kalau Allah lupa dan tinggalkan kita?

1 comment:

  1. kate2 ko..dikarang dengan begitu cantek :)
    btw follow blog ak lek.huihui.thanx

    ReplyDelete