Dec 13, 2012

Untuk the most favourite name in the worldddd


Thank you.

Back in 2011, I followed you in Twitter because of your brilliant and tazkirah-like tweets.
You followed me back. Thank you.

I got mad at my junior and I childishly called her monkey.
You teased me, saying something about zoo and monkeys,
and I was like hek eleh dah lah tak kenal tetiba kata aku suka monyet,
then I realised something, you made me forget my anger towards that 'monkey'.
Thank you.


I asked at Twitter.
What is the difference between WILL and WOULD.
You explained it to me with brilliant examples.
Thank you.


I signed up Skype account, you added me.
Thank you.


Through Skype, you taught me on how to make sentences from a list of vocabularies that I gave you, thank you.


I told you about my dream yang kepala adik tercacak buah durian tu,
you conter-attacked with a ghost story.
"THANK YOU"


During my driving course, you taught me many lessons.
Beribu kali thank you (Because I am so cuak and gelabah when it comes to driving)


I gave you my number thru DM,
(Craziest thing that Ive ever done lol I'm so scared of what you might think about me, few minutes after that I regretted it kahkahkah)
"Itulah campak-campak lagi nombor dekat DM orang,"
You texted me. I was gobsmacked by it.
Thank you.


I always complain on how hard the Arabic subjects are,
you told me that Arabic is easy,
Well that wasnt helping at all kahkahkah,
apa-apa pun, thank you for being there when I was complaining.
*HUGE BIG SMILE*


For translating a subtopic in Mabadi Fikh subject, thank you.


You taught me many things without you realise.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


Tapi di mana silapnya? I seriously couldnt understand.
If you tell me the reasons why youre behaving like this, whether its bad or good,
I dont care at all, asalkan bagitahu.


My assumption is, youre behaving like this,
because I'm not as modest as a modest woman should be.
(I have lots of assumptions but most of them are negative and immature and the one that I stated above is the least negative among em all)


Ok, tutup. Ikutlah, suka hatilah, aku penat.
Penat berfikir kenapa, kenapa dan kenapa.
Apa-apa pun, terima kasih.
*GIGANTIC SMILE*


Sticky Note : Semoga berjaya di Mesir, semoga berjaya bersama medik, semoga tercapai cita-cita untuk menjadi doktor and above all, semoga berjaya untuk mencapai title mujahid sejati. Amin.




No comments:

Post a Comment